San Diego Family Law Firm
When divorces and other family law matters are highly contentious, it’s important to retain an experienced lawyer who is familiar with complex and hotly contested disputes. For over 16 years, Attorney Leigh K. Galyon has skillfully handled cases involving sophisticated financial assets and heated custody battles. Her professional background and commitment to staying on top of current legal developments give our firm’s clients an advantage in proceedings involving marital dissolution and parenting arrangements. In fact, Attorney Galyon has dedicated experience in high asset divorces involving complex financial estates and those involving high conflict custody disputes.
Attorney Galyon has achieved outstanding results for Southern Californians by devising comprehensive strategies tailored to their unique needs, and she is prepared to assist you no matter how difficult your case. She is deeply passionate about her role as a lawyer, and you can trust her to handle your case with care and resilience.
Call (619) 238-1223 or reach out to Leigh K. Galyon, APC online to get started.
An Analytical and Insightful Advocate Helping You Towards an Effective Resolution
Whether you’re ending a marriage, looking to protect your children, or seek to establish financial arrangements before a marriage, you can expect our firm to provide:
- Knowledgeable advice — We have the experience and insight to properly explain the potential risks and benefits of various legal options for you as a parent and spouse. In every case, our firm will offer you the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
- Trustworthy advocacy — Our goal is to build lasting relationships with the people we serve, so we always focus on delivering serious, individualized counsel that supports your long-term well-being. We will do our best to limit costs and stress by focusing on settlement, but when litigation is the only reasonable option to protect your interests, we remain ready to assert your rights in court.
- Responsive service — Whenever you have a question or concern, Attorney Leigh K. Galyon is on call with prompt, thorough, and personal assistance suited to your legal goals.
No one should handle challenging marital or parenting concerns alone. With the proper legal guidance Attorney Galyon will provide, you will have the best chance to put your difficulties behind you for good and look ahead at your exciting new future.
How We Will Help You Meet Your Current and Future Needs
At Leigh K. Galyon, APC, we offer clients a uniquely analytical and personal approach to their legal case. This can prove essential in cases involving significant financial assets and contested disputes. Attorney Leigh K. Galyon is a skilled negotiator who knows how to foster an open environment to settle even the most complex issues. In fact, she is an Academy Fellow of AAML, a board-certified family law specialist, and has been court-appointed as minor’s counsel.
Throughout the San Diego area, we represent clients in family law matters involving:
- Divorce — We can help you file for a petition for dissolution, handle same-sex divorce, and settle disagreements over California’s community property laws.
- Valuation and division of assets — We have the skill and resources to provide sound advice for assessing the value and division of real estate holdings, business shares, retirement accounts, and other property that can be difficult to untangle without a professional.
- Child and spousal support — By thoroughly investigating the relevant factors, we know how to press for appropriate terms and modifications when necessary.
- Child custody and parental rights— Nothing is more important than providing a safe, healthy environment for your children. Our firm will work diligently in child custody proceedings to achieve a result that serves the best interests of children, mothers, and fathers.
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements — We create prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements to safeguard assets and establish clear terms in the event the marriage does not work out.
From start to finish, we will provide strong counsel and compassionate support no matter how stressful your situation becomes. Let Leigh K. Galyon, APC make the legal process just a little easier on you.
Call (619) 238-1223 or contact our firm online to get started on your family case in San Diego today.
Leigh K. Galyon, APC
Leigh K. Galyon, CFLS, AAMLLeigh Galyon is a Certified Family Law Specialist, whose practice is devoted exclusively to family law. Ms. Galyon received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California San Diego in 2000 and her law degree from California Western School of Law in 2003.
Lauren B. Liberman, Esq.Lauren received her Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology from San Diego State University where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. Her desire to be a helping hand to others in times of crisis is what drew her to family law and helping families in transition. She spent several years as a Paralegal prior to attending California Western School of Law as a faculty scholar.